9 Principles of Expectation Theory
1. Expectation Theory:
Your fundamental beliefs determine your success.
2. Release Your Past Beliefs.
The beliefs you hold are a direct result of your thinking.
3. Respond Outside the Circle.
Over-respond instead of over-react.
4. Build a Super-Reserve of Energy.
Change your physical state.
5. Create a Value-Added Experience.
1st impressions are the most important.
6. Affect others Profoundly.
The more you serve others, the more attractive you will become.
7. Market Your Talents Shamelessly.
Stop being embarrassed about who and what you are, and accept what is.
8. Become Increasingly Attractive to Yourself/ Like Yourself.
How can you attract others if you don't feel irresistibly attractive to yourself?
9. Get a Fulfilling Life, Not Just an Impressive Life.
A great life is exciting and attractive, a lifestyle is usually consumerism.
You can do anything you want in life, but you have to choose it.